Bella had a blast playing on the playground, and picking up candy-filled plastic eggs. She was very excited to get to have hot dogs- she ate two of them! o.O Plus two mini cupcakes, which ended up all over her face and sweatshirt. They had games, most of which she didn't quite get... but she did take an egg from the egg toss, smash it with a stick, and start 'cooking' it right there in the grass. LOL! They had one of those big parachutes with the handles around the edge; she had fun both holding the edge and moving it up and down, and sitting under it. Then someone busted out the bubbles, and that's where she stayed for the rest of the day. She loves to blow bubbles, and chase them! She was pretty shy around the other kids, but the next day she wouldn't stop asking to go back and play with her friends. Sweet girl!
(click on the picture to see full size)






That afternoon when we got home, Bella took a tumble down the stairs. :( I was in the kitchen and heard a thump, and I looked at the stairs expecting to see a toy that had been thrown down... but instead I saw her rolling. o.O I ran up there as fast as I could, but she was going slow and managed to stop herself about halfway down, before I got there. Poor baby was so scared, but luckily she only suffered a busted lip and some little bruises on her arms and legs. I had a mild heart attack when I saw all the blood in her mouth, but I must have hid it well because she thought it was pretty funny. What a goofball! The best I could get out of her was that she was carrying a little box with her teddy bear, and slipped because she wasn't holding on to the railing. :( She has been extra cautious on the stairs ever since though, thank goodness.

No comments:
Post a Comment