Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Middle of the night snuggles...

I went to bed late last night (3am), because I was at the end of a really good book and wanted to finish it. When I crawled into bed, a sweet little voice perked up, "Oh, you comin' back, Mommy?" I asked Bella what she was doing awake, and she said, "Nothin'." Then I asked her why she wasn't sleeping in her bed, and she said, "Ummmmm, nothin'." LOL!

So then, instead of going right back to sleep, she started telling me a story. I'm guessing it was something she was dreaming about before I came in and woke her up. She told me about a big tower, where the walls were super tall, and the fan was so high up that you couldn't even reach it! And there was some yucky, sticky tape way up high on the ceiling, hiding behind the fan. So she had to climb up there, way up high to the fan, so that she could get the baby butterfly that was stuck to the yucky, sticky tape. But then she got stuck, and didn't know how to get back down! Luckily, Mommy came to the rescue and helped her, and she got down safe and sound. Then she went to the window to set the butterfly free, so he could go and find his family. His mommy and daddy were so happy! It ended up being a good day in the super tall tower. ;-)

And then, right before we went to sleep, she snuggled up to me and said, "Mommy, I so happy you're my fam-a-lee."
Awwwwwww, just melt my heart, why don't you! :)

1 comment:

Sonja said...

I love it. What a creative little girl! :) Super cute!

Post a Comment