I suck at April Fools Day. No, seriously... I have never been able to pull off a prank or April Fools joke, or anything of that nature. But Meanie gave me some ideas when she was visiting last month, and I just couldn't let them go to waste... :-D
First, I stole T's cell phone while he was sleeping. This was not hard, because he works nights and typically doesn't get up until noon or later.
Next, I used one of the songs from his iTunes to make a special ring tone. It took some googling (I am SO not familiar with the workings of an iPhone), but I got it done. Then I set an alarm to go off, with the new ringtone as the alert, at 5 pm... when he would be at work.
According to him, he was giving a brief or something like that, so basically everyone was in the room. While he was talking, someone's phone started to (LOUDLY) play "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" by Elton John. [tee hee] He started to yell at his Marines, telling them to "find whoever's phone is ringing with that gay ass ringtone and shut that shit off!" So, LCpl. L. comes back a minute later with the offending phone, and says, "Um, Cpl. Y., it was YOUR phone that was playing that gay ass song."
And everyone laughed. A lot.
When he came home, and told me the story, I laughed a lot too. And I'm still laughing. *Bahahahahahahahahahaha!*

2 comments:
that totally made me laugh. a lot. :D
THAT is awesome! Being married to a military man myself I can totally see that happening...classic Jaime! :)
Post a Comment