Bella has been super into pretend play lately. She is constantly playing dress up, pretending to be a princess, or a super hero, or a puppy/kitty/dinosaur/dragon/elephant/etc. Today, she put on one of my shirts and informed me that she was Mommy, and I was Bella. ;-)
She doesn't have a bed in her room anymore; a couple of months ago it morphed into a pirate ship. It has a "steering wheel", some paddles, some pirates, and even a parrot! It also sometimes flies. Haha. If I tell her it's time to get into bed, she gives me a look and says "What?!?!?" like she has no idea what I'm talking about. But, "Time to get into your pirate ship!" gets an enthusiastic, "Okay, first we have to swim through the ocean to get there!" and we proceed to doggie paddle our way towards her room. Hahaha!
We took her to the circus last week, and ever since she has been pretending to be an acrobat, a clown, a tiger doing tricks, and even the announcer. "Leedees and Gennelmen, please clap your hands for the amazing, tricky Mommyyyyyyy!!"
It's so funny to watch the stories she makes up as she plays. I need to record one, or something.
Her birthday is in two weeks. Her THIRD birthday. I can't even believe it. o.O

1 comment:
I love her announcement of the tricky mommy! So cute! Isn't it crazy how fast the time goes? I remember when we were pregnant with our little girls and now they're turning three.
Sophia's very into imagination now too. She's always crawling around and acting like "Biscuit the dog". And she loves to play mommy to her baby dolls.
Post a Comment