Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkins

We carved pumpkins today!

Bella "helped" me de-gut them this afternoon. She wasn't really too sure what to think about it at first, but she had fun. And, I had a blast cleaning all of it up off the table, floor, high chair, and Bella's face, hands, and clothes. Haha.








I love carving pumpkins. I searched online for free stencils, and it took me all day to decide which one I wanted to do. I ended up going with the Old Hag from Snow White, and it turned out really neat! For Bella's, I was going to do a surprised face and trace her hands on the sides, but I came across a stencil for Elmo and just had to do it. When I lit it up for her, it took her a minute to recognize what it was, but then she got all excited about it.






1 comment:

Nikki Kies said...

You make me want to carve pumpkins! Great job! They are awesome!

Post a Comment