Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Beginning

So... I'm not exactly sure what I want this to be, or what I will write. I guess it will just be a way to keep a record of little things that happen, and to keep those little memories alive.

I've been feeling like things slip through the cracks lately, what with my "Mommy Brain" chipping away at my brain cells, and just trying to keep track of everything on my own with Tong being away. Even though I try to keep decently busy, the days still all melt into one another like a box of crayons in the sun, and I forget what we did on which day, and which silly little thing Bella said or did, and even what day of the week it is most of the time. Maybe writing it all down will help me keep track of things, and keep things in order.



--------------------------------------

Today is just a lazy Sunday. Poor Bella has been working on an eye tooth (or more) for around a week now, and it's making her miserable. As I type this, she is conked out on my lap, halfway on the floor, and my leg is dead asleep. I don't dare move her though, because she desperately needs this nap, and I really need the break from her constant whining and tantrums. She looks so peaceful and precious, I wish I could reach the camera to take a picture. I'll have to engrave this one into my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment