Our conversation today, figuring out what to have for lunch:
Me: "Would you like to eat... pillows?
Bella: "Nawwww!"
Me: "Would you like to eat... a shirt?"
Bella: "Nawwww! I eat... chairs!"
Me: "Nawwwww!"
Bella: "I eat... park!"
Me: "Nawwww!"
Bella: (looks out the window) "I eat... birdie!"
Me: "Nawwww!"
Bella: "No, I not bite birdie. Biting gives birdie owies."
Me: "Yes, biting does give owies."
Bella: "Birdie lives inna tree. I not eat trees."
Me: "Uh huh."
Bella: "I not bite trees. They too cwonshee."
Me: (chuckles) "Yes, trees are very crunchy."
Bella: "Trees cwonshee like carrots. I eat carrots ever day."
Me: "You do like carrots, don't you."
Bella: "Uh huh. I not eat carrots for lunch though. I eat... jelly sammich!"
Me: "How about if we put some peanut butter on that jelly sandwich?"
Bella: "Ohhhh, ohhhhkay! I luff penah budder!"
Me: "Would you like some carrots with your sandwich, too?"
Bella: "Ummm, okay! I luff cwonshee carrots!"
I just want to squeeze her every time she says the word 'crunchy.' It is probably one of her top 10 cutest words of all time. LOL

2 comments:
I am just about peeing my pants right now because I'm laughing so hard, soooooo cute daughter you have!! Thanks for following my blog, I am so excited to follow yours!! cuteness! :)
Thanks! She is definitely a character, she makes me laugh every day.
Post a Comment