Monday, January 5, 2009

First Haircut

Bella's hair has been steadily growing into a mullet, and a shaggy, scraggly one at that.

Now, I've got to say, that I have a moral objection to the mullet. It's just wrong, in so many ways. ;-)

So, on Saturday night, I gave Bella her first haircut. Then, Sunday morning, I fixed it. Haha. (toddlers are wiggly! :-P )

It turned out really cute, I think. I'm hoping that this will give the front and sides an opportunity to catch up to the back, so it can all grow out nice and evenly.

The Before:




The After:



3 comments:

Jen said...

So cute! Sophia's got the mullet too...but since she's my only girl I REFUSE to cut her hair. I rectify the situation by doing pigtails everyday. ;)

D.D. Olson said...

I love Bella's haircut -- good job!!

AngelOfDevs said...

Awww it turned out so well. She looks adorable. Two times is not too bad, way to go mom! It takes a brave person to wield scissors near the endless motion that is a toddler.

Post a Comment