Tonight, because of some random story line about a sweet old couple on Grey's, I cried. The tears streaming, nose running, uncontrollable sobbing type of crying. I felt like a complete idiot. And at the same time, it felt GREAT. I feel refreshed. Seriously, one of the three knots I've had in my neck for going on two months- gone. Shoot, if I had known that crying would make them go away, I'd have been watching tear-jerkers one after another to get the waterworks flowing. ;-)
I miss him. And it feels really good to let myself acknowledge that. I wish I could be more like Bella, she is an open book.


1 comment:
Aww hon this made my ears tear up. I know all about putting on a strong, brave front...especially when there's kids involved...but you have to let go sometimes. I watch tear-jerker movies at least once a month when Bobby gets deployed. I'm glad you finally got it out! *hugs*
Post a Comment